Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What habits or attitudes do I have that have prevented me from being as successful as I know I could be? Where in my life did I believe in myself and it helped me to succeed?


The attitude that I would say that has prevented me from being successful in the past would be that I am not good enough and that I can't do anything right. I have believed this for many years and I believe it has kept me from doing many things. The time in my life that I believed in myself and that helped me succeed is when I was in gymnastics as a child. Many years in a row I made it to state and nationals which was only for the best of each group. Without believing in myyself then I would have never made it as far as I did and to this day I can remember how proud I was standing on the podeum recieving the ribbons and trophies.




To Learn more about me and my journey you can find me on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment