Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How can changing my beliefs about myself and my abilities actually change my performance or my success at school? In what way?



Changing my beliefs about myself and my abilities can change my success and performance in a few different ways. The first way is that it can make me a better student. If I use self-talk I can change the beliefs I have that I can't succeed at anything to I can do anything I set my mind too. I can also believe that I am a great student and can get good grades. By believing I can be an a student I will study harder and do whatever it takes to succeed. I can also believe that I am worth this and deserve this which will make me a better student.

To Learn more about me and my journey you can find me on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment