Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How do my thoughts impact my beliefs and behavior?



The way I can see my thoughts impacting my beliefs and behaviors is that usually if i think something enough I begin to believe it. Once I start to believe something it will affect how I behave in the matter. An example of how I do this is, I thought a lot about running a 5k last summer. I have never been a runner so I was scared and didn't believe I could do this to begin with. After some time I began to believe I could do it. Once I believed I could do it my behavior changed and I started jogging instead of walking. Three months later I ran my first 5k. I have also went through this same scenario when it came to going back to school.


I would like to also add that if you think positive it makes it so much easier to get where you wanna to be in life.
To Learn more about me and my journey you can find me on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment