Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where have I already achieved a goal and need to set a new one?

The most recent goal I can think of was when I started walking last April I had set a goal to walk a 5k daily. By the end of summer I was doing this and usually twice a day. I never actually set a new goal and I'm not to sure why. Once I met that goal I guess I thought it was enough to meet it. I now see I need to push myself a little harder and to do that I need to set a new goal. With everyone's support I am going to set that goal here for all to see and so that my friends and family can help me push towards that goal. By July 28th of 2012 I want to be running at least half of that 5k. I know to do this it is going to be some running and some walking to finish the 5k mark but I would like to be running at least half of it. I picked that date as this is the day of the suicide prevention 5k I do in honor of my dad. 



Thanks for reading.
To Learn more about me and my journey you can find me on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment