Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Discuss three things that have gone well in my life of which I am proud.

Is it bad when this question actually made me stop and think along while about what to write about. I guess the first thing would be graduating high school. Up till high school I was a good student pretty much got straight A's, but once I started my freshman year my friends and my social life became more important. I barely passed all four years of high school and basically gave but I still think graduating is one of my greatest accomplishments. I think something else I have done well is having my family. Marriage is never easy and we have been handed our fair share of problems in the last ten years. We have had three wonderful kids that I couldn't think of a bigger accomplishment. My middle child as a baby was very ill and spent a lot of time in the hospital, but with the love and support from family friends we got her through it and to look at her today you would never know it. When I look at my husband and kids they are what I am the proudest that I have ever been.

To Learn more about me and my journey you can find me on Facebook or Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Jen.. the question of What's gone well today is pivotal in our experience. I created a blog site for people to share those moments wherever they are.. in school ( What's Gone Well at School) or in day to day. We also have a Facebook group by the same name. ie What's Gone Well Today.

    Finding others with this view makes for a different conversation.
    Christopher.. ConversationWorks.ca

    ReplyDelete