Monday, March 26, 2012

A little about me and this blog

Hi my name is Jen Kay. I am a mother to three wonderful that I home school. I am married to a wonderful man that I have known most of my life. My first Journey began in April of 2011. I went to the Dr and weighed in at 310 pounds. This was the highest weight I have ever been. Since April I have lost 85 pounds. With this weight loss and the confidence I have found in losing the weight I decided I wanted to help others do what I have done. In March I started online classes to get my degree as a personal trainer. I know personally for me I couldn't go to a gym and I couldn't afford a personal trainer through the gyms. I have a passion for wanting to help those not able to afford other alternatives, or who can't workout in the gym do to disabilities, low self-esteem, etc. This was where I was a year ago and still hate to go to a gym because of these reasons. I also want to be able to know how to help children with weight issues as this is more common now. I know as much as I want to help these people I knew I needed an education to do so now that is where I am enrolled in school. I hope you all follow my journey through school and into a new life for me. Attached is a picture of my weight loss so far. Keep in mind I still have a lot of work to do a way to go.

To Learn more about me and my journey you can find me on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment