Monday, March 26, 2012

Discuss your primary motivation for going to school.

I have a few different things motivating to go to school. The main thing is my family. We have been a one income family every since my children were born and I want to be able to do more for my kids. know by going to school and furthering my education I could offer my children things that we haven't been able to before. Another motivation for me personally is to help others start the journey that I started almost a year ago. I know when I started my journey and life style changes I tried seeking out affordable help in my area and I could not afford the gyms nor the personal trainers offered through the gyms. Since i have changed my life style and lost eighty-five pounds in less than a year I have had people ask me how I did it and if I could help them. As much as I want to help these people and others now I knew I did not have the knowledge to do so. These people will all be my motivation to succeed and learn all that I can.

To Learn more about me and my journey you can find me on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment