Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What are the elements about my self-image that are negative and are keeping me from reaching my full potential? What do I need to change so that I have a positive self-image


The elements of my self-image that may keep me from reaching my full potential is that I mess up everything I do. I have always been told that I can't do anything right and sometime along the way I have began to believe it. I need to build some self confidence and trust in myself to get over the fear that I can't do things right. I know this may be hard but with each success that I have will come a little more self confidence and belief that I can and do deserve what ever I set my mind too.


To Learn more about me and my journey you can find me on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment